Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I've been doing nothing but modding since Christmas, and I'm loving it! I started on Christmas day with an Airaid CAI which really seemed to wake up the throttle response. Then, I installed a 180 T-stat (which I realize won't really do much good until I get a tuner...but it was on sale at SpeedLogix and I couldn't resist!). After swapping the intake I was able to install my Big Bully catchcan. Next came the Kenwood DVD/Data head unit with the iDatalink Maestro RR to enable customizable gauges on the screen, which I love! Then, I plastidipped the gas door to rid my beautiful "Raven" of one more bit of chrome. Earlier this week, I had the whole car professionally buffed and detailed to remove the pesky water spots that the first owner allowed it to accumulate. Finally, today I installed my Mopar splash guards to protect the paint from the much wider-than-stock wheels/tires, and installed the SpeedLogix skip-shift eliminator.

I'm loving my Challenger, and I think I enjoy modding just as much as I do driving it! In short (in Christopher Walken's voice)...I've got a feva, and the only prescription is more mods!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts