Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there ever any events in Montgomery County? It seems like everything is in Baltimore or Va. I'm alone here!:i_rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Isn't there a car cruise that gets together in Olney every Friday or Saturday night?

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
These are going on every Sunday.....

Church of the Holy Doughnut" Cruise-In; 8:00 am; Burtonsville Crossing shopping center parking lot at the Burger King; Intersection of Old Columbia Pike (Route 29) and Route 198; Burtonsville, MD. All year.

Shady Grove Cruise-In; 9:00 am - 1:00 pm; 16705 Crabbs Branch Road; Rockville, MD. From 495 take 270 North then exit Shady Grove Road East. Go 1.7 miles then turn left on Crabbs Branch road, EXXON is on right and you will see us in the parking lot. All year.

First and Third Thursday

Capital Classic Cruzers; 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm until 01 October; Silver Diner; Rockville Pike (355) and Montrose Road; Rockville, MD

·
Registered
536 Posts
Good information, didn't know anything was happening in the County on a regular basis. Adventure's Park in New Market just had a car show last Sunday. There is an car show coming in Brookville and Damascus. When I get the information I will posted here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for all the info. I'll take in some of the Sunday events.

·
Banned
149 Posts
I Believe there is a meet and greet at the (Jimmy cone) in Mt Airy on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month in the evenings? Not sure if this is still going on?

Went to the Wine Cellar show last year. Was a decent turn out, See a lot of the same cars in the Baltimore (Glen Burnie) area shows regularly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the comments, I'm new on here and trying to figure it out! I'm 5 minutes away from Crabbs Branch so that's cool

These are going on every Sunday.....

Church of the Holy Doughnut" Cruise-In; 8:00 am; Burtonsville Crossing shopping center parking lot at the Burger King; Intersection of Old Columbia Pike (Route 29) and Route 198; Burtonsville, MD. All year.

Shady Grove Cruise-In; 9:00 am - 1:00 pm; 16705 Crabbs Branch Road; Rockville, MD. From 495 take 270 North then exit Shady Grove Road East. Go 1.7 miles then turn left on Crabbs Branch road, EXXON is on right and you will see us in the parking lot. All year.

First and Third Thursday

Capital Classic Cruzers; 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm until 01 October; Silver Diner; Rockville Pike (355) and Montrose Road; Rockville, MD

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hey all - I live in Calvert County but am up in M. County fairly frequently. Since Calvert is a very "dry" county (Challenger-wise), if ya'll dont mind a southern maryland hillbilly joining you guys I would appreciate if you would keep me in the loop - thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm a redneck woman so it's all good! I just posted a few events. I'm still trying to figure out this forum! I joined last year but forgot about it because all my peeps are on facebook

Hey all - I live in Calvert County but am up in M. County fairly frequently. Since Calvert is a very "dry" county (Challenger-wise), if ya'll dont mind a southern maryland hillbilly joining you guys I would appreciate if you would keep me in the loop - thanks!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don't know of any yet. There was a young lady that had started something last year, but I have not heard from her for a long time.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Briggs Chaney Marketplace Chaney Marketplace is holding its 5th annu...al car cruise-in on Saturday June 13th from Noon-3PM. 13800 Outlet Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Parking lot will open for participants starting at 9:30 AM. This is a rain or shine event. Free dash plaque to the first 100 participants. There is no entry fee or registration. $250 cash prize for the winner of the crowd favorite. Winner will be announced at 2:45 PM. There will be no official judging. Kid friendly activities will be available as well. For more information please contact Lisa Cuff at [email protected] or 703-903-8631 ext. 15.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just wanted to say hello being I'm new to the site. I'm also in Montgomery County and haven't seen much. Hope we can develop something for Montgomery County.

RC

1 - 20 of 24 Posts