Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is the first post and the beginning of my journey on the Mopar Monster. So here's the goal...

1. locate wrecked 09 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 regular cab with a GOOD manual transmission.
  2. Locate a wrecked 2009 dodge challenger with a decent body.
  3. shorten the frame 4 inches on the ram to match the 116in wheel base of the challenger
  4. keep the 4x4 system in tact and make sure the srt engine is running and driving in top shape before moving on
  5. find the placement of the body mounts on the frame and compare to the existing mounts on the challenger
  6. fabricate as needed
  7. Much Much Much More...

Like it? Love it? Want to help or contribute in some way with this Youtube Build series? Hit me up!

Please excuse the horrible photoshop job... Its super late and Im super tired. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
I would like to lead the intervention team on this one....

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SXT Plus
4,303 Posts
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well, in one of the car shows I was in, somebody had lifted an AMC Pacer. A Challenger would be way cooler than that thing was. More power to ya.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I saw something similar somewhere. I remember the Charger in the Fast and The furious 7 being modified as a full off road vehicle but that thing should be ridiculously cool to see.If it is ever being build.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
X 2^^^^^ LOL! Go 4 IT!!! On You Tube, you say? Keep us posted here!

·
Registered
904 Posts
A SRT GT xtreme. Be an interesting build, will definitely subscribe to series. Though you won't be the first sorry to say.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Walking away.

Reactions: kaotika

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Go for it!
Good or bad opinions, you are grabbing everyone's attention with that build. The feeling of accomplishment that you'll have when the build is done can't be bought.

If you move forward you have to start a build page and post the process!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts