Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Mopar Online Parts

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Andy@WestburyJCDR 
#1 ·
My wife's last 3 vehicles(2 Subaru Foresters, 1 Jeep Liberty) have had a privacy panel in the rear cargo area that she pulled over her purchases when she was out shopping. The 2014 Jeep Cherokee that she got a couple months ago did not have one. She said that was the only thing she didn't like about it, even though the rear windows were dark enough that you couldn't see in them. She also has the Dark Brown Interior. She said that was what she wanted for Christmas! After researching and finding the part number for the Dark Brown one, I placed an order for one at Drive Auto($161 include shipping). Seven days later, I received a refund back into my Paypal account with no explanation. I then took the part number and placed an order with Mopar Parts Online. The price wasa little more($172 with fee shipping), but at least I got a confirmation and more importantly, a shipping confirmation the next day. I received the part 4 days after order.

Hilda loved her present and Mopar Online Parts came thru!

Reactions: Mopar Online Parts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.