Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my first mod is i want to lower the car. All i've been reading seems the mopar stage 1 springs are the way to go. couple questions..how can i tell if i have the auto level shocks,it also seems i can just put these springs on without any other mods other than a alignment if i don't have the auto level shocks..is that correct? Lastly,how hard are they to install? I've wrenched on cars before but nothing this new lol

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Ok so my first mod is i want to lower the car. All i've been reading seems the mopar stage 1 springs are the way to go. couple questions..how can i tell if i have the auto level shocks,it also seems i can just put these springs on without any other mods other than a alignment if i don't have the auto level shocks..is that correct? Lastly,how hard are they to install? I've wrenched on cars before but nothing this new lol
I have installed 3 sets of the Stage 1 Springs, it's very straight forward.. If you have the Nivomats they are usually larger in diameter then a standard shock.. If you don't have them then you won't need anything else.. Just make sure to take it to a good front end shop for the alignment..

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.