Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
For $15 I say give it a shot. If you don't like it, take it off!

But really, I say give it a thought for a few weeks, I've been back and forth and back and forth on different banners, I'm taking the hint since I can't make up my mind that it's a no. If you still really dig it and want it then, then it's a yes! :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,432 Posts
Boy that is a tough one Susie. I probably wouldn't do it on my car, the color just isn't right. I wish they would have shown the flat black. Hard to decide without seeing the different colors. I do like Dave's suggestion since it is only $15. Are they hard to take off if you don't like it?

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,651 Posts
Would rather have seen it installed rather than photoshopped. I would vote white or silver.

·
Registered
144 Posts
No vote, car is too sweet

·
Registered
600 Posts
I vote NO, they are tacky and everyone that you want to impress by advertising it's a MOPAR "ALREADY" knows what it is!!!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
The one youposted the link to looks disproportionate. If you want to put one on you need to get one that is designed to it the curvature of the window. They can look good done correctly, but that particular one is not right.

·
Registered
640 Posts
No............

·
Registered
83 Posts
I say go for it!. Actually I just wanted to show off my beautiful beast! Lol

Reactions: MOPARMOM

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
I vote no :smiledown:

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
The one youposted the link to looks disproportionate. If you want to put one on you need to get one that is designed to it the curvature of the window. They can look good done correctly, but that particular one is not right.
Yes seller would be better to show one installed not just overlay of standard one on a picture, even if it is straight a little time on install and it can be installed right.

I have one but mine is just a little different.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,432 Posts
1 - 20 of 56 Posts