Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry if this has been posted before but I was looking at the Moroso PCV Air/Oil Separators 85633 5.7L kit and it says it will fit the 5.7L '09-10 challenger.

my question is will it work with '11 r/t? if not why?

I'm assuming its a mounting issue. maybe the silencer on the stock intake will interfere with it mounting to the front of the motor. if that's the case I have a different intake. would like confirmation before pulling the trigger on it over the universal kit, which I can just mount to the fender.

many thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
awesome, thanks for the heads up. I definitely do not want that setup. would way rather have it up front or on the passenger side fender for easy access. I didn't notice it didn't have the drain plug on the bottom either but it looks easy to twist that one off without spilling if stuck somewhere easy to access.

think the kit I want is the moroso part # 85472 mounts off the front and has the drain

85472 is the kit I want according to youtube. on order from summit :smileup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDIGeECoK0

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
awesome, thanks for the heads up. I definitely do not want that setup. would way rather have it up front or on the passenger side fender for easy access. I didn't notice it didn't have the drain plug on the bottom either but it looks easy to twist that one off without spilling if stuck somewhere easy to access.

think the kit I want is the moroso part # 85472 mounts off the front and has the drain

85472 is the kit I want according to youtube. on order from summit :smileup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDIGeECoK0
Yep thats the one I use also love the drain.:smileup:

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Do you have the stock air tube with silencer or an aftermarket cai installed?

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
I have the AEM CAI installed. I posted pictures above of my dirty engine bay there. maybe they aren't showing up¿:4-dontknow:
Ha I missed that those pics were yours! Can looks great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts