Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,612 Posts
Good articles, especially the Ramcharger 426 and the Hustler.

:rep:

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's a great post...thanks for sharing...very cool

must spread reps blah blah blah

LMAO - the tyranny of the rep system (lol) - thanks just the same!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks a bunch...the story about Mr Norms made my day.

A friend who worked at a local Dodge dealer could not buy a Hemi there or anywhere in the area because the service shops did not want the warranty headaches associated with muscle cars.

Lee traveled from PA to Mr Norms and purchased a 67 Hemi Charger that was stored in a warehouse across the street. The story goes...the Charger was missing the engine so he could not drive it home. He signed the paperwork, returned home, and waited and waited and waited. The car was shipped by rail, the railroad lost it in transit.

Anyway it arrived eventually and Lee street and track raced that car often. He passed away and his family sold the car a few years later. It was always in showroom new condition. I noticed Lees car at Chrysler's at Carlisle PA, the new owner has maintained that car in pristine condition.

Ah the good old days.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for sharing. I didn't know there was a magazine by Mr. Norm.
I think he offers it gratis to customers who buy stuff from him, however if you go to his website there is probably a link that allows you to subscribe. I buy stuff from them (Larry is great to deal with!!) and they provide good quality pieces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts