Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got the blaston bob 14db kit with a cheap flowsound muffler, the car sounded great, but droned like crazy, so i bought some blaston bob 4db resonate tailpipes and yeah the car sounds quiet but still have that drone thats coming from underneath me, im guessing its the the crappy cheap flowsound muffler, so now im looking to replace the muffler with something better, im looking to spend no more then 80$ on a muffler, where i spent 30 on the flowsound. so im looking for suggestions to what muffler to pair with my blaston bob kit to give the least amount of drone, but a decent sound and tone. please give me suggestions and knowledge, i have learned alot here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey guys

how are you doing? im having trouble finding a perfecy exhasut for my baby, I jsut want to make her sound mean, i want the loud sound when you pull and when you acclerate faster i want the sound to be louder and meaner.. any ideas?, also looking for a meaner lip for my car..

thanks

·
Registered
1,715 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
hey guys

how are you doing? im having trouble finding a perfecy exhasut for my baby, I jsut want to make her sound mean, i want the loud sound when you pull and when you acclerate faster i want the sound to be louder and meaner.. any ideas?, also looking for a meaner lip for my car..

thanks
Cut out the resonators and put straight pipes
Replace mufflers with Flowmaster Super 10's
It will be loud and mean and rumble!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
51,222 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts