Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked her up yesterday after pondering about buying more mods for my 2016 SRT392. But I decided I was better off just biting the bullet and buying what I really wanted.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Nice. You got me thinking about getting an F8 again. I see you painted the inside of the inner headlights already? I'm surprised you didn't get the red painted brakes too.

·
Premium Member
17,686 Posts
Congratulations on that nice looking ride ! Smart move to get what you wanted.

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. You got me thinking about getting an F8 again. I see you painted the inside of the inner headlights already? I'm surprised you didn't get the red painted brakes too.
Those are powdercoated headlight intake rings from Merrick Motorsports. They were on my old SRT and a gift from my wife, so I put them on the new one.
I may paint the calipers down the road, but that's a future project.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'll have to look into those intake rings when I get my Challenger. I really wanted an Octane at first and then the Sinamon or Gold Rush. I found a dealer that has some WB's in Frostbite, Hellraisin and Sinnamon and all of them have most of the options I would want if I were to get the WB trim. They look like a good deal at over 10k off, but over half of that is listed as employee discount and not sure if they will give that rebate to the general public. I emailed them about it and they said I would have to come in to go over the details. I'm still not sure if I should get a car right now though as I was going to try to sell my house and get one with a garage first, but its taking much longer than I thought. I still may be able to, but it may be pushing it too close to winter and I may put one of them off until Spring.

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
7,901 Posts
I'll have to look into those intake rings when I get my Challenger. I really wanted an Octane at first and then the Sinamon or Gold Rush. I found a dealer that has some WB's in Frostbite, Hellraisin and Sinnamon and all of them have most of the options I would want if I were to get the WB trim. They look like a good deal at over 10k off, but over half of that is listed as employee discount and not sure if they will give that rebate to the general public. I emailed them about it and they said I would have to come in to go over the details. I'm still not sure if I should get a car right now though as I was going to try to sell my house and get one with a garage first, but its taking much longer than I thought. I still may be able to, but it may be pushing it too close to winter and I may put one of them off until Spring.
🤔

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
welcome to the forum from south florida. beautiful wb!

Reactions: hworth18

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
This is nice, make me think that I want to upgrade mine but I’m not SRT is paid and I really want a used trackhawk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts