Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our shop is looking a bit more awesome today..

2013 Corvette 427 :smileup: sitting right next to my new 2013 Challenger RT :D

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Like yours better, but I suspect his might be a touch faster :)

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Two awesome cars!!!! :smileup: :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I'm a HUGE Corvette fan, but damn your car looks better than his!:smileup:
Nice pair!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Our shop is looking a bit more awesome today..

2013 Corvette 427 :smileup: sitting right next to my new 2013 Challenger RT :D

What's not to love about this photo? An R/T and a Vette parked under an iconic red Fender Stratocaster. I like the imagery and the colors. It screams America! Hell, it ROARS America! Please make sure to submit this photo for consideration on next year's Z calendar!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's not to love about this photo? An R/T and a Vette parked under an iconic red Fender Stratocaster. I like the imagery and the colors. It screams America! Hell, it ROARS America! Please make sure to submit this photo for consideration on next year's Z calendar!
Thanks! :smileup: I will have to get an evening shot when the lights come on, this was last week:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a HUGE Corvette fan, but damn your car looks better than his!:smileup:
Nice pair!
Thanks, I agree! In person his is a thing of beauty though! Just not quite as cool :beerchug:

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
definitely a nice pair of cars for sure....easy one for me...I'd take the Challenger all day, every day!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
That's a lotta muscle! What is louder, the Challenger, the Vette or that huge red guitar?

·
More Than Just A Car
20,526 Posts
great pics of 2 great cars....I love them both, sure would be nice to alternate them ...say ..odd days Challenger, even days vette.....mmmm well one can dream.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,744 Posts
Yes a great picture and a great pair of cars.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very nice pic. I would not let your customers know what you two drive. They might get the impression that they are being overcharged. LOL!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If I drove past that music store, looking at the cars out front, I'd figure I couldn't afford anything inside because you only sold Gold Tops and Master Museum series'.....
We are a boutique shop. All high end USA gear, $2500-$5000 guitars and hand built amps as well :git:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice pic. I would not let your customers know what you two drive. They might get the impression that they are being overcharged. LOL!
haha thanks! Nah, just 2 guys who work a few extra hours a week instead of hiring a 3rd guy so we can buy nice cars :smileup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts