Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some of the work done on my Challenger.
Ronnie removed the Tag Holder, filled it also fixed a area that was pushed in which was there when I got the car 2 years ago.

Some photos Ronnie posted of my car in his shop. Small Dings and Scratches Fixed
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting

More Tweaking on the Rear Quarter
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Wheel

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Before the redone Bezels were installed and the Custom Old School style Lower 3d Printed and Chromed Fog / Parking Light Bezels were installed with my Lens Mods
I did to complete the old School 70's look.
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

More images soon.
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bill - DANG!!! That looks fantastic!
Thank you , its been a lot done in 2 years since I got the car which in it's self is a Miracle.
I have been Blessed with pulling off the impossible of getting Year One to proceed with the Modern Rallye's
Friend of mine with his 3d Printer Skill going from my renderings to reality including the Hood Emblems.
She's not an R/T which I would like but I am very happy and fortunate so far.

Now I just want to get the Script Logos for Grille, Fenders, Decklid, Fender Pentastars, and the old School Dodge Lettering for the Hood.
I got Rear Guards need to get put on it, I want some classic Exhaust Tips, and the Tire Stickers RWL Kit for the Tires.
then I want to do some more Wood Grain Mod inside, LLoyds Mat's then Inside will be complete.

Under the Hood I'd love to score a White Petty Enterprise Strut Tower Bar in the Pw7 White, gonna paint the
Engine Cover Hemi Orange with a Custom Printed Decal to look old School with the Fratzog Spinners.

So its slowly getting there.
Bill

My Interior Mods... I did myself with real Dark Walnut Veneer...
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

Rectangle Wood Asphalt Road surface Font

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Auto part Machine

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,124 Posts
Wow, that's just beautiful! Those wheels work SO well with that white! And the wood grain interior is the icing on the cake for the old school look! So well done! (y)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,869 Posts
Bill - Kowalski would be proud. That is some serious work. I'd not realized you'd done the interior...that really is the cherry on top.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Here is some of the work done on my Challenger.
Ronnie removed the Tag Holder, filled it also fixed a area that was pushed in which was there when I got the car 2 years ago.

Some photos Ronnie posted of my car in his shop. Small Dings and Scratches Fixed View attachment 303761
More Tweaking on the Rear Quarter
View attachment 303763
View attachment 303764
View attachment 303765
Before the redone Bezels were installed and the Custom Old School style Lower 3d Printed and Chromed Fog / Parking Light Bezels were installed with my Lens Mods
I did to complete the old School 70's look. View attachment 303766

View attachment 303767

More images soon.
Bill
DuckDuckGo blocked this video to prevent Facebook from tracking you.

Don't trust social media.
Move to secure, non-political platforms.
Delete your old accounts.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone still a ways to go on my quest just trying to be budget careful being on full disability.
It kinda is a Vanishing Point Tribute even made this up and had a Tag Made here is when I was Desiging it with
a personalized touch.
Font Rectangle Grass Graphics Motor vehicle

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,935 Posts
Those wheels really need a taller sidewall to look better in my opinion. But I get the old school look.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CAR LOOKS GREAT! Was wondering, Ronnie still do the shows and cruize-ins like he did in the past? We went to quite a few of them over the years. He always put on good ones.
Yes he still does several shows also said now I got no excuses... lol

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those wheels really need a taller sidewall took look better in my opinion. But I get the old school look.
I wanted taller Tires how ever those were gifted and did not want my Girlfriends Father and Her to spend a bunch more cash.
Those will do for now though id love taller sidewalls for smoother ride as well.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After looking at the improvements you‘ve made, I have the urge to watch Vanishing Point.
Nicely done. (y)
Watched both the Original and Remake several times kinda what influenced my Direction on the car :)
Also which is why I reached out to get the Wheels Done. So that was a huge step forward.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CAR LOOKS GREAT! Was wondering, Ronnie still do the shows and cruize-ins like he did in the past? We went to quite a few of them over the years. He always put on good ones.
Ronnie also wants to modify a set of Reproduction 70 Bumpers to fit the Car to help me get it completed if I can find some, told him if I can save up
and get some would love to do that mod.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,078 Posts
After looking at the improvements you‘ve made, I have the urge to watch Vanishing Point.
Nicely done. (y)
Me too! And I have the DVD!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,078 Posts
Watched both the Original and Remake several times kinda what influenced my Direction on the car :)
Also which is why I reached out to get the Wheels Done. So that was a huge step forward.
You probably would win our photo contest from years past that had the Vanishing Point as a theme! It was such a great time looking for pics to match up with the movie!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Thank you , its been a lot done in 2 years since I got the car which in it's self is a Miracle.
I have been Blessed with pulling off the impossible of getting Year One to proceed with the Modern Rallye's
Friend of mine with his 3d Printer Skill going from my renderings to reality including the Hood Emblems.
She's not an R/T which I would like but I am very happy and fortunate so far.

Now I just want to get the Script Logos for Grille, Fenders, Decklid, Fender Pentastars, and the old School Dodge Lettering for the Hood.
I got Rear Guards need to get put on it, I want some classic Exhaust Tips, and the Tire Stickers RWL Kit for the Tires.
then I want to do some more Wood Grain Mod inside, LLoyds Mat's then Inside will be complete.

Under the Hood I'd love to score a White Petty Enterprise Strut Tower Bar in the Pw7 White, gonna paint the
Engine Cover Hemi Orange with a Custom Printed Decal to look old School with the Fratzog Spinners.

So its slowly getting there.
Bill

My Interior Mods... I did myself with real Dark Walnut Veneer... View attachment 303768

View attachment 303771

View attachment 303772
Old school! Nice work!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts