Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Watched both the Original and Remake several times kinda what influenced my Direction on the car :)
Also which is why I reached out to get the Wheels Done. So that was a huge step forward.
I believe I'm going to watch them both this weekend. And I'll dress for the occasion! I've had the shirt on the right for 25 years. The one on the left I have 2 of that I had made last year.
White Product Black Neck Sleeve
Outerwear White Product Black Neck

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,863 Posts
Those wheels really need a taller sidewall to look better in my opinion. But I get the old school look.
LOL When I first saw them I said they should have made them 18" not 20"

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Well that call was made by Year One President not me, he stated that most cars now has 20's and perhaps after the first round sells then can perhaps bring out a 18 or even modify their 17's they already offered just not with modern lug size. I would love to actually go 17's with much Taller Sidewalls but not my call on that.
That said they are a h*ll of a lot better looking then the FOOSE /MHT's by far and closer to an original look and contour. Also as per many discussions on several boards everyone was saying "If anyone could make them they would of already existed, I didn't buy it and startedby reaching out, worse they could of said was no, they got made".

2 Other Members on here now have the 20's as well.
Also the 20's will fit Single, Dual and 4 Piston Front Brakes on all the 2wd Challengers, Chargers, 300m's and Magnum Wagons.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,863 Posts
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thats why they make so many different wheels.

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,056 Posts
Well that call was made by Year One President not me, he stated that most cars now has 20's and perhaps after the first round sells then can perhaps bring out a 18 or even modify their 17's they already offered just not with modern lug size. I would love to actually go 17's with much Taller Sidewalls but not my call on that.
That said they are a h*ll of a lot better looking then the FOOSE /MHT's by far and closer to an original look and contour. Also as per many discussions on several boards everyone was saying "If anyone could make them they would of already existed, I didn't buy it and startedby reaching out, worse they could of said was no, they got made".

2 Other Members on here now have the 20's as well.
Also the 20's will fit Single, Dual and 4 Piston Front Brakes on all the 2wd Challengers, Chargers, 300m's and Magnum Wagons.

View attachment 303808
View attachment 303810

View attachment 303809
Looks like we both have a pic of David's B5 blue!

Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Car looks sweeeet! The wheels and tires really work! Looks good(y)

Reactions: HERE WE GO AGAIN

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
This was one of the first mods done last year the ACC Tail Light Kit but I do have a few more pieces I modified to go with this just havent installed them yet.
Since no rear Bumper I also Modified the lower ACC Kit as well to kinda dress the lower part of the Rear Bumper Area.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
They are a heck of a lot better then the MHT / FOOSE ones... The Center Caps are the very same ones they use on the 14" , 15" and the 17" by Year One.
That is why I reached out to them right now the Idea was they will fit 1 Piston, 2 Piston and 4 Piston Equipped Challengers, Chargers, 300m's. This was when the Prototype
first was done. Which I got excited when the image was sent to me. They adjusted the Offset and scaled it accordingly. They also have them in Dark Argent and the Acorn Caps will fit as well if you like them.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Car Cloud Wheel Tire Land vehicle

In Future it is possible they will do some 18" or 17's with the mounts modified for a nicer look with taller sidewalls. For a 20" they do bring the character back.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Bill - Kowalski would be proud. That is some serious work. I'd not realized you'd done the interior...that really is the cherry on top.
Exterior Comparison to the Vanishing Point Car, it's getting there once I add a few Challenger Fender Emblems, the Hood Dodge Emblems and a Custom SXT
with R/T Vibe Fender Emblems coming soon.
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Font Automotive design Symbol Emblem Logo

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Reactions: TITANIUM

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
N/A they no longer make that as of a few years ago only thing they still do is the Side Scoops for the rear quarters.
Also none of their Distributors / Sellers have them I spent months trying to score that kit.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
N/A they no longer make that as of a few years ago only thing they still do is the Side Scoops for the rear quarters.
They would have looked good with the retro look your going for... 😔

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
When I decided to go the Retro look that was on the list, They get tons of request for them but do not wish to persue getting another Manufacture for them
they said it was a Father / Son business that made them. Funny if you get a ton of request you make the product, guess their marketing or seriousness
fell flat.

As for the Kit even Steven Tyler of Aerosmith had a set on his Plum Crazy Challenger.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

21 - 40 of 46 Posts