Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have not been opn as much lately but my daughter is now 3! and she is also a threenager, so it takes most of my time. Anyway, she always hears be talking about "the Z" and wanted to say hello to you all.

This is Charlee, the future driver of The Tie Fighter.

·
Premium Member
18,464 Posts
Hello Charlee,you are a cutie pie !
Great picture. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
LOVE her name and she is a baby doll! You're gonna be in trouble in around 12 years!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,428 Posts
What a cutie pie!!! You have your priorities straight. Spend lots of time with her, she will grow up fast!!

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
wow! 3 years already...times does fly, enjoy those young years they are so precious, and the car to cause soon she'll have the keys. Hi Charlee :4-wavey: I see you have that beautiful ( challenger) smile :smileup:

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Nice picture.:smileup::smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Charlee is a Cutie! Bet she has no problem twisting Daddy around her little finger! Tell her "hello" for me!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Man what a cutie! The time does fly doesnt it? My little girl is now 9, it seems like just yesterday she was only 3, enjoy these days man!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Cute little girl, Darth! :smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
She definitely is a cutie pie!!

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome to the Z Charlee! That's a great looking ride that your daddy thinks is his! Let him keep doing mods for you and make sure to help him keep her clean!!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty tall for 3.
95 percentile in height. I am so proud even though it's just genetics, and not even mine, my wife's family is extra tall.

Thanks for the hellos everyone! Charlee is thrilled to be a part of someplace with "more of daddy's cars"

I will post more pictures of her when she says she wants to.

By the way, we still cruise in the Tie Fighter every day. She tries to talk me into believing that she can reach the pedals. I really, no joke, am in trouble.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Wow ! very cute.............time really does fly, doesn't seem like three years already.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Hello Charlee............

..................from Dover, Delaware. Tell Dad to get you one of these!

My 4 year old grandson and 2 year old granddaughter are cruising already!:SHOCKED:
Keep on CHALLENGING!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Hello Charlee and you have great tastes in automobiles! Speaking of tastes have your daddy take you out for some ice cream and don't let him eat his in the Challenger, LOL!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts