Dodge Challenger Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I have to say, dealing directly with Weather Tech has been frustrating. They are still "Processing" a supposedly in stock item. I called them on the 15th or 16th to give them an actual Visa and they still haven't shipped as of Christmas Day! I saw it go through on the Credit Card then come back on the card. I texted them on Thursday and they said it will ship in the next 4 to 5 business days. So will it ship before the New Year, probably not馃え.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Well, 15 days later, after I sorted out the whole we don't take Debit Visa, technically ordered on Dec 13th, the Weather Tech mats have finally shipped. I will gets some pics this week of the new to me Winter aluminum rims and 235/60R18 studded tires, which are great. FYI, these tires are about a 1/4 short on height than the advertised 29", so approximately 28.75", a minimal difference.

Reactions: md02geist

Registered
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
A big box arrived. They fit like factory and offer much better protection.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Grippier than I thought they would be, which is good.

Registered
2017 GT AWD, Max Steel
Yeah they have solid grip, I enjoy them. They were one of the best additions I've added to my challenger yet (the other being the mopar brand CAI, which I love the sound of).

61 - 66 of 66 Posts