Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack, Go Mango Orange, M6, Shaker Package, Driver Convenience Group, Dynamics Package.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I can get it in soon.
Wood Metal Hardwood Art Human leg

Jeff

·
Registered
2013 PlumCrazy R/T
1,973 Posts
Easy install you will love it. I paired mine up with a Barton short throw cant be happier.

Got to get of my wallet one of these days and get the custom wood handle to replace the plastic.

·
Registered
354 Posts
About the only thing you might have to do is grind down the chrome plating where it fits in at the base ( I got mine at Brewers performance from gunslingers which I take it makes them for Hurst and Mr. Norms)...and check out idle hands woodwork for custom wooden handles ( I left the original retro plastic handle but that guy produces some incredible art)
White Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Scat Pack, Go Mango Orange, M6, Shaker Package, Driver Convenience Group, Dynamics Package.
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It took about 15 minutes but I got it installed today.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Car

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I’m going to wait before cutting the bottom hole off just to make sure that’s what I want. Are you still using the factory shifter or are you using a Barton shifter. I’m still leaning towards getting a Barton but that’s gonna be next year.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts