Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
129 Posts
Thanks, that would be awesome! Something that can be emailed or is it a physical template that you have in hand?

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
129 Posts
Went with the taillight tint and a custom piece from Luxe. View attachment 288445
Looks great and thank you for your service!

Details on the exhaust? I'm looking into doing quad tips but there doesn't seem to be any easy answers out there. Seems like either Track hawk tips or be prepared to remove the mufflers from what I've seen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks great and thank you for your service!

Details on the exhaust? I'm looking into doing quad tips but there doesn't seem to be any easy answers out there. Seems like either Track hawk tips or be prepared to remove the mufflers from what I've seen.
Thanks! I went with the trackhawk tips. A little more expensive, but a 10 min job to replace, if that. I didnt want to run the risk of any welded on tips sticking out too far for my liking, since I knew I wasnt going to remove the resonators

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
129 Posts
Thanks! I went with the trackhawk tips. A little more expensive, but a 10 min job to replace, if that. I didnt want to run the risk of any welded on tips sticking out too far for my liking, since I knew I wasnt going to remove the resonators
cool thanks. I was thinking of getting those but am not sure I love the offset look of the tips and haven't had a chance to see them in person on a Challenger to be sure.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
825 Posts
That looks great. The factory should have done it like that. They also should have used a script Challenger emblem like 1971. I may do this if my panel gets too scratched. I've found if you look at the panel too hard, you'll scratch it.

Dodge used the old-school Challenger script logo on the grille, fenders, and interior of the Challenger R/T Classic models when they were offered. Also had the old-school R/T side stripes and was available with Heritage wheels that resembled the old American Racing mags.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Went and got the Luxe 3D vinyl hexagon and American Brothers color match 392 emblem in Destroyer Grey. Got home from dinner and did the install in the garage as it’s now dark at 7:30 🤬
Really adds character, Nice!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Went and got the Luxe 3D vinyl hexagon and American Brothers color match 392 emblem in Destroyer Grey. Got home from dinner and did the install in the garage as it’s now dark at 7:30 🤬
Nice. Where did you say you got it? I'm not sure I would use the 392, but like the hexagon background.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts