Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,418 Posts
For those of you that have added the Luxe emblem to the middle panel,is it difficult to remove the Dodge emblem and how did you do it ?

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue, Automatic.Hurst pistol grip shifter grip shifter
92 Posts
I ordered the Luxe decal myself but then I saw this decal and ordered it in the color that was closest to my B5 Blue. It's a bit lighter in color and am working with the maker and trying to get Color Chip charts for him. They will be available in the Dodge Challenger or Charger model year colors. Here's a pic I took for the seller, but removed it due to being too light. He's sending me a darker color until he gets the paint chip charts and makes them according to year and color.

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Looks awesome - great job and nice customization to make your car stand out! For those asking about putting the vinyl over the tail-lights, here is mine. But it is starting to fray a little around the edges and might have to re-apply soon.
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Grille

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,797 Posts
Went and got the Luxe 3D vinyl hexagon and American Brothers color match 392 emblem in Destroyer Grey. Got home from dinner and did the install in the garage as it’s now dark at 7:30 🤬
That looks great, not overkill just right.

Nice... I like that... Been debating with myself as to what I want to do with mine... That whole area is just to shinny.
I agree! Shiny and always gets scratched up right away. Want to do something with mine too. Maybe will wait until spring, but I really wish Dodge had put something there that wouldn't scratch if you barely touch it!

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue, Automatic.Hurst pistol grip shifter grip shifter
92 Posts
Looks awesome - great job and nice customization to make your car stand out! For those asking about putting the vinyl over the tail-lights, here is mine. But it is starting to fray a little around the edges and might have to re-apply soon. View attachment 288604
Where are you shipping it to?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was thinking of maybe a Luxe flat matte 1st cover to make the gloss look go away, then putting the Scat Pack Logo over it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I forgot to add that since I have the Shaker version, I am going to talk to the decal maker to see if he can add "Shaker" below the Scat pack lettering and fit it in to the total height of the debadged (minus 1/2") area.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Plastic trim tool or fishing line. They pop right off very easy
i warmed the letters up a bit with a heat gun and they came right off with little effort. Just don't leave the gun in one position, move it back and forth. Feel with your hand how much heat you are applying to the letters and keep it to where you can just not stand the heat. It doesn't take much so be wise.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
129 Posts
For those of you that have added the Luxe emblem to the middle panel,is it difficult to remove the Dodge emblem and how did you do it ?
mine came off super easy with a heat gun. just peeled right off with no mess. if you live in a hot environment, just pop them off after the car sits in the sun for a while, otherwise hair dryer or heat gun will do the trick.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
129 Posts
Thanks for the info.(y)
sure thing. I was actually shocked how easy they came off to be honest haha.

I was on the fence about doing it but super happy now that i did. I think the back of the car looks way better without it. Also love the way Destroyer Gray T/A's rear looks with that 392. I might be copying that idea honestly, especially since I have the performance spoiler which means I have no scat pack badge on the rear. The place he got the emblem does them in all the colors so I can get them in hellraisin.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts