Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I've searched the forum for the answer but couldn't find it.

I bought a 2011 and have had it since last November 2013. I have never had a light in my trunk area. I thought this odd in a car of this quality but just keep forgetting to check into it further.

I feel sure there should be an interior trunk light, and obviously it's just burned out.

Can someone tell me where it's located? Thanks in advance.

·
Dazed & Confused
36,623 Posts
Right in the center. Just take a flashlight and look under the ledge. It's not very big but you can't miss it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right in the center. Just take a flashlight and look under the ledge. It's not very big but you can't miss it.
Thanks, I figured there was one somewhere. Knees just not in good enough shape to get in there and crawl around looking for it. This will make it easier. Thanks again.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Because of thier size and only having a single light waaaay up in the front, our trunks are rather dim at night (and that's being kind). Anyway, I put a small blue LED light strip on each side of the trunk behind the gasket, (gotta get back to the metal to get the adhesive to stick) tapped into the factory wiring for the main light and they light my trunk up like there's a party in there. See my post in the under $50 mod thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts