Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Ha!! That is awesome!! I won't be showing mine because it is in a mess right now. My son has boxes of stuff from high school that I need to go through and see what is good, what is not! I am going to buy a cabinet just like yours and then I will post a pic. You are not crazy, that is a great idea!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Yes mine is a mess also, it may not have quite as much stuff as yours but it is close.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Haha you're not crazy, you're cool! That's how a garage should look, lots of cleaning supplies to keep the car clean and detailed up! I'll snap a pic of mine later and post it up here. I'm constantly washing and waxing my cars and my wife says I'm crazy, but in my family that's just normal haha!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mine was scattered on the floor and in totes so I went and pickup up those shelves at home depot for like $45.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Mine's a mess as well, but here's a few pics

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Yeah, right John. Yours is not a mess!! Trust me, you haven't seen my non-existent shelving and organized detailing stuff. That looks great to me! BTW, I am taking a quick lunch break, almost done with the clay bar job!!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,687 Posts
Thanks Betty, but it could be much better organized. When I moved into this house a few months ago, my roommate and his wife had a neatly organized garage (You've seen the floors). I felt bad moving in several large boxes of tools and detailing gear, so I bought a Craftsman garage cabinet from Sears to hide all of my stuff. But everything is just crammed in there and I have problems finding things!

Glad to hear you've taken the clay bar plunge. It gets much easier and takes way less time after the first time :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Yeah, right John. Yours is not a mess!! Trust me, you haven't seen my non-existent shelving and organized detailing stuff. That looks great to me! BTW, I am taking a quick lunch break, almost done with the clay bar job!!
How does the clay look?The second time I used it there was no discoloration it still looked clean.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
All you ladies and gentlemen are putting me to shame with the sheer volume of cleaning and detailing supplies! I have two draw sting bags, one for products and one for towels and rags that I keep in the trunk of the challenger. My stash is so small I am embarrassed to take a picture, LOL!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Ok I took a few pics today while I was out in the garage. Here's some of my cleaning stuff on the one side of my garage...

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
Carl, I think you are ready to open your own detailing business!!!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Haha yeah, that's not even all my stuff either haha! I also have a "travel kit" in the trunk of my car for emergencies (i.e. bird poops on car at work, etc). :)

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,687 Posts
Haha yeah, that's not even all my stuff either haha! I also have a "travel kit" in the trunk of my car for emergencies (i.e. bird poops on car at work, etc). :)
You're a kindred spirit, Carl! :beerchug:

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Haha thanks! Having a nice clean car always puts a smile on my face haha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.