Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that many will think these is silly but oh well....

Here is it goes. FRANKENSTEIN.... 0411090001.jpg
Reason..... about some time last year wen the 5.7L were coming out me and a friend (Doug) decided to see if we could put out 500whp. with out installing a super charger or a turbo...
Mopar X2 came and sow what we did to it and name it..... so i decided it work.....

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm not 100% on it yet because I don't really know my car all that well yet. For now i'm going with Orange Crush. Aside from the obvious fact that it's Orange and i've got a Crush on it, it's also one of my favorite songs to play on Guitar Hero! The only thing I don't like about the name is that there's a whole lot of other "Orange Crush's" out there........

Oh yeah and I like the title. I'm glad to see some people are sticking with 'Chally' :gy:

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
I think there have already been a few tgreads on ( the name of your Challenger)
But still a good idea !!!
My 2nd challenger is a boy- named COUNT- VON-ERIK

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I know some guys do this, but it's not on my list of cool things to do.

I do admire you for putting out a 500 rwhp Challenger though. That requires little explanation or applications of a proper noun.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am going to add this, look up the term "Chally" at urban dictionary.com and read the second definition of the term "Chally" and I think you get my drift. Plus I never heard Kowalski in Vanishing Point say anything that demoralizing about his fine ride!

·
Registered
56 Posts
If your going to call your car "Chally" you really should just sell the car and buy a Prius hybrid or a VW bug and keep a fresh pansy in the dash.

·
Premium Member
20,314 Posts
Easy boy's, I think he gets it ! While I personally don't use that, it's not that big of a deal ! It's just a :werd: that some use.

Reactions: erik108

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry ok, I could not imagine back in 1982 in my old Challenger, Ok guys pile into the chally we are going to stop for gas on way to the drag strip. Wait wait what did you just say ? uh chally. yea if we hear that again your going to be in some pain.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Yeah I know its not that big of a deal, but I guess its just my soapbox, its akin to hearing nails scrape across a chaulkboard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ok now on track- I named my car "Silverback" because she goes like a raped ape. Back in the day I called my old Challenger "Pig" because I was always breaking something and my friends let me know that Mopar stood for "My old pig aint running".

1972 383 four speed 4.10 gears 11.80 et junk yard parts.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Ok, first off, can all of you get off your complaining about the Chally bit?!?! Really, it's not going away. It's just a slang that people use to type here. There has been too many threads on it and it NEVER ends well.
Second, I used to call my CHALLY 'Mine', but thanks to Jay Cox, her name is now Panda-monium(wild uproar or unrestrained disorder; tumult or chaos). That pretty much describes me and the car. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine got named by my niece. She was visiting during the month I bought it and she dubbed it Black Beauty and the wife likes it, so I'm stuck with it. :4-dontknow:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
I am going to add this, look up the term "Chally" at urban dictionary.com and read the second definition of the term "Chally" and I think you get my drift. Plus I never heard Kowalski in Vanishing Point say anything that demoralizing about his fine ride!
Whoa! I looked it up. That just aint right! :Wow1:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts