Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
We named mine MEDUSA . When we drive by everyone stops and stares at it . They pause as if they were turned to stone. Thats my story and i'm stickin to it . lol

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Sorry people but I also believe the term chally, to use a politically correct term to be on the feminine side. But please do not show your distaste for the term chally and then give your car a name. That to me maybe more girlish?

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
great reply Amanda, And Mike !!!!! I never named a car untill I got my 1st One !!!!!
Thanks Erik!! And for most of my experience, I've always found that more men than women name their cars. The only car I've ever named was my first car when I was 17. I had a Pontiac Sunbird that I named my b*tch b/c I beat the hell out of that thing.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
i know that many will think these is silly but oh well....

Here is it goes. FRANKENSTEIN.... View attachment 7476
Reason..... about some time last year wen the 5.7L were coming out me and a friend (Doug) decided to see if we could put out 500whp. with out installing a super charger or a turbo...
Mopar X2 came and sow what we did to it and name it..... so i decided it work.....
Hey there Rod, put up a photo of your engine. I know you can't see internal things like Port & Polish & Cam Upgrades, etc... Those of you in North Texas that have seen it, know it's a Frankenstein in the making. And, Doug is: Doctor Frankenstien himself.

My Inferno Red Monster is next in line for upgrade after yours.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Banned
10,372 Posts
If your going to call your car "Chally" you really should just sell the car and buy a Prius hybrid or a VW bug and keep a fresh pansy in the dash.

Maybe you should call your car what you want, and I will call mine a Chally when I want............................................................. MRM/JRJ :smileup:

·
Banned
10,372 Posts
yeah i know its not that big of a deal, but i guess its just my soapbox, its akin to hearing nails scrape across a chaulkboard.

chally chally chally chally chally chally chally chally chally

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Haven't named my baby yet. Never named my rides before but was thinking maybe this time.

Any Suggestions?

Joe

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
the Chally term really seems to big a topic/problem with many on this site ????
for ME its so irrelivent, I have so much stuff in my real life to worry about,than a short callenger term. WHO cares is you abbeviate the name of a machine !!!!!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
the Chally term really seems to big a topic/problem with many on this site ????
for ME its so irrelivent, I have so much stuff in my real life to worry about,than a short callenger term. WHO cares is you abbeviate the name of a machine !!!!!!!
it's true, he's like super busy with like super cool stuff in real life. he's like, got no time for abbreviation discussions :dork:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Insecurity may cause shyness, paranoia and social withdrawal, or alternatively it may encourage compensatory behaviors such as arrogance, aggression, or bullying, a principle enshrined in the phrase "all bullies are cowards." Many people suffer a period of insecurity during puberty, which gives rise to a lot of the stereotypical behaviors of adolescents.

Some folks insecurities are showing!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts