Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just found out that my best friends dad just got a challenger, he asked me if I could find out for him if there are any challenger clubs or anything like that around here. He lives in the Smyrna area. He absolutely loves his challenger! I can't wait for the day that I get to join you all! Thanks!

·
Registered
399 Posts
From WV, but vacation in Gatlinburg, TN. Leaving tomorrow for 5 days down there. Would love to move to TN if I could find a decent job in my field!!! :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Have fun visiting God's country! :) There's lots to do in Gatlinburg, plenty to eat, plenty of fun activities. And the weather should be great.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Have fun visiting God's country! :) There's lots to do in Gatlinburg, plenty to eat, plenty of fun activities. And the weather should be great.
Spent 4 days down there. Stay at the Greystone Lodge. Weather was great! Skys were clear and sunny, air was great! We ate at a few different places, but our favorite was Jose's Cantina and The Alamo Steakhouse. We really want to relocate to TN!!! Wish I could find a job down there in the I.T. Field making what I'm making here in the Upper Ohio Valley.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts