Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week is National Police Week. May God bless all in blue, our fallen heros, active mambers and retired members. And blessing to our loved ones have to put up with us.

http://policeweek.org

Please show off your badges, patches or anyother item that you want. I'll get it started.

fullsizeoutput_1888.jpeg

Mrs. Bee Keeper and a very close friend are working on a shadow box. I did some recon and found this photo.

Stay sage all in blue and watch your six.

·
801 RWHP
8,486 Posts
Thanks for posting, Mike. And thanks to all the boys and girls in blue who do what they do, for me and mine.

Btw, Mike, if you do anymore mods to your car and put them in your signature at the bottom. When you start a new thread the first responder you get will have to be on page two. LOL. I think your mods take up half a page.

Good job, bud. You all have my utmost respect.

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Love and respect to go with all the prayers for the men and women who protect and serve!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,150 Posts
Thank you Mike for serving us as a Wyoming Highway Patrol Officer. God Bless all of our police officers!!

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
To all police officers, THANK YOU!! I have the utmost respect for those committed to protect and serve their communities; especially in today's society.

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You doing the Blue Line cruise with us this year Mike?
I think I would like to do that this year. Do you have details?

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's another.

IMG_2931.JPG

·
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IMG_2929.JPG

Challenge coin. Optimism is on the coin because the staff wanted you to think the weather was going to be nice and the wind would stop blowing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts