Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thing came in with our 8lb kit on a stock 5.7L and with the addition of the heads and cam he gained almost 100 more horses.

Baseline with our 8lb kit:

Dyno graph after the heads and cam upgrade:

More build details:
shopHEMI.com

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
First off great numbers! I am just wondering what supercharger he had?
Also, best I ever heard of a cam and head upgrade was 60 HP. How did you get 100 HP? Just curious, as I am looking at every option out there for best HP for low cost. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
First off great numbers! I am just wondering what supercharger he had?
Also, best I ever heard of a cam and head upgrade was 60 HP. How did you get 100 HP? Just curious, as I am looking at every option out there for best HP for low cost. Thanks.
I believe he has the Arrington SC. That plus heads, cam, and tune should get them there easy.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I believe he has the Arrington SC. That plus heads, cam, and tune should get them there easy.

I think the baseline was with the S/C already installed (from 370HP stock to 456HP). The plus up HP was just the heads and cam, which added 96 HP and took it to 552 HP overall.

Christian - what are the specs on the custom grind cam? and what was done to the heads?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I think the baseline was with the S/C already installed (from 370HP stock to 456HP). The plus up HP was just the heads and cam, which added 96 HP and took it to 552 HP overall.

Christian - what are the specs on the custom grind cam? and what was done to the heads?
That is what I meant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts