Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying my mid-life crissis, or trying to anyway. I can get a 2014 392 loaded, manual shift. And wait a year for aftermarket to catch up.

I can go get a used 2011 392 and strap on what I have added up to over what I paid for the 2014 and all I will have is more HP and less Torq.

So I ask this, with the new suspension and the Torq jumping up to 470 should I go new or used and drop another 17K to get HP well up over 600?

Thank you for your input in advance, and have a lovely day!

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
First of all,Welcome to the Forum. Won't you please go to the Newbie Section and introduce yourself for a warm and rousing Z welcome.

Only you can decide what you want. As far as the aftermarket, most parts available will work onthe 2014's. The questions to ask yourself.

1. Do I want a vehicle that someone else as possibly abused? Or a new one?

2. Do I fully check out the used vehicle and if satisfied it is in good shape, will I be satisfied with it?

Those 2 questions should be answered first.

Then decide what you want to doto the car. Read thru the forum, take your time, and spend your money wisely. Above all, PLAN!

Good Luck with your decisions!

Reactions: Hajo

·
Registered
292 Posts
2011 has the same torq as 2014

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.