Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My challenger was recently in a accident and I’m trying to figure out what part this is that needs to be replaced or will I have to replace the entire bumper ? Thanks

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
I think it is called a filler or fascia trim. Go to the vendor section on this site and ask your question on Mopar parts on line.

·
Registered
184 Posts
My challenger was recently in a accident and I’m trying to figure out what part this is that needs to be replaced or will I have to replace the entire bumper ? Thanks View attachment 240014
Hi Jamere56398, If you are not able to remedy this concern with the advice provided here, I kindly recommend connecting with your local Dodge dealer for parts and part numbers. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, our team is available via private message.
Rob
DodgeCares

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
691 Posts
Since the parts that were broke in my fascia was not that part I did not pay that much attention, but that part might be part of the grille.

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
691 Posts
Since the parts that were broke in my fascia was not that part I did not pay that much attention, but that part might be part of the grille. I would take the fascia off & pull that part off the # will be on the part. The # will end in either AA, AC, AB OR something like that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts