Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been browsing for about an hour and found that the OEM splash guards come for just the front for my year. I have found non-OEM splash guards for older models between 16 to 19 and I am not sure if they would fit the 2020. Looking to daily drive my scat all year round and would like to keep the fenders clean. Thanks in advance.

-Kyle

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,591 Posts
Welcome from AZ, Check with Benny at Moparonline parts they are a vendor here.

Reactions: Whisky & Wheels

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,400 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree with Corbin (above poster) about the splash guards. I have the Mopar ones on my car and love them. Will have the same ones installed when I trade my Challenger. I am four years out with those and they have stood up well, look almost new after 40,000 miles. Benny is excellent on here. He will answer any questions, gives great service!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for all your swift replies.

I checked out the store you recommended and the most recent year for the splash guards was 2018 on their page. Just to clear up any future questions, what years will have similar parts with 2020?

-Kyle

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,400 Posts
Thank you for all your swift replies.

I checked out the store you recommended and the most recent year for the splash guards was 2018 on their page. Just to clear up any future questions, what years will have similar parts with 2020?

-Kyle
Not sure I understand the store you mean. Go to the Mopar Online Parts here on the forum, under the Vender Section. Just send Benny a private message (start a conversation) and he will be able to help you with this.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T M6
143 Posts
I use the zl1 addon rock guards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts