Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how to remove the back trim from the passenger front seat? I can see any screws or bolts. It does not seem to just pop out. please help.

·
RELIVN
301 Posts
Right under the lip of the hard plastic back are two indentations (one on each side). Phillips head - just unscrew the two screws and lift the back off. There is a plastic piece on each side that fits into the top of the seat back (almost like a hinge). Just reverse to put back together. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right under the lip of the hard plastic back are two indentations (one on each side). Phillips head - just unscrew the two screws and lift the back off. There is a plastic piece on each side that fits into the top of the seat back (almost like a hinge). Just reverse to put back together. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your help. Could you tell me where about these screws are from top corners? I looked again and could not find them. I see a bunch of plastic rivets on the inside of the plastic cover. I already broke one but no screw. Could it be different based on the year? Mine is a 2012.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I found it. There are no screws on 2012 (not sure when it was changed). Instead there 4 plastic pieces that stick out 2 at the top and 1 on each side. You just have to push them down with a flat screw driver and they pop out. The back just clicks back in. here a pick

I figured it out. There are no screws on 2012 models (don't when it changed). Instead there 4 plastic pieces that stick out (2 at the top and 1 on each side). You have to push them down with a flat screw driver and they pop out. The back trim just clicks back into place. here is a pic. It's a bit hard to see

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.