Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to know if anyone would.know the cost of replacing the quarter panel, driver side door, & left fender for an 09 srt8 6.1 challenger

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,639 Posts
Welcome from AZ, not sure on the price you should probably ask a body shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's something I need to avoid now, trying to find out before it's time to take it in the shop. Hoping someone on here worked at a shop that fixes challengers alot

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Key West! Hope someone can help with the answers you're looking for....

·
Dazed & Confused
36,571 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Don't have a clue as to that cost, hopefully someone will chime in. Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,639 Posts
That's something I need to avoid now, trying to find out before it's time to take it in the shop. Hoping someone on here worked at a shop that fixes challengers alot
Not sure anybody will give an estimate without seeing the car, there could be more involved, parts and labor.Here is a thread with a car with front fascia, hood and fender repair http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=104180

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for all the welcomes, NJ here.. And yes that's what everyone's been telling me, I know I won't be sure until I go to aa shop I was just seeing if anyone had any good guesses, I am trying to post pics if the car but don't kno how to

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel!

I can only speak from my experience. Some bozo banged up my left front quarter panel while it was in a parking lot. It involved replacing the left front quarter panel and painting both the driver's side door and the hood in order to make it match correctly. My insurance paid out about $2000 plus my $250 deductible. The job was done right and by a great body shop. I'm sure this will give you an idea that it will be higher than that--if done right.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Welcome to the "Z"! Not sure if the Challenger in question is driveable since it seems that the entire left side of the car has taken damage, but body shops usually will provide free estimates. They're also going to check for any hidden damage that can't easily be noticed.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Replacing a rear quarter panel at my local body shop runs $900, that does not include the cost of the quarter panel or painting it. That's just their charge for the job so I'd say you are probably looking at 2K before you are all said and done. But much like mechanical work body shop work varies greatly in price. When my R/T got dinged I got estimates to repaint the complete rear quarter that ran from $450 to $1,000.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea the car is still driveable just pretty banged up, it's pretty much the whole left side frm front left fender to the back ending alil before the gas tank

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Replacing a rear quarter panel at my local body shop runs $900, that does not include the cost of the quarter panel or painting it. That's just their charge for the job so I'd say you are probably looking at 2K before you are all said and done. But much like mechanical work body shop work varies greatly in price. When my R/T got dinged I got estimates to repaint the complete rear quarter that ran from $450 to $1,000.
I'm just hoping all and all that the complete repair will bs less then 10,000 because I'm really inlove with my srt 8 and don't wanna get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts