Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to meet other MOPARS friends in Charlotte. Maybe meeting someone with a diablo predator sport tuner and make a deal in maybe renting yours to help me boost horse power. Im old school and don't know about these new cars.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Good thought, but the Diablo tuners are mated to one car at a time. You can un-mate it, but then the original owner is stuck with the original tune.

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
Coyote is right, but you could try someones out for a little bit and then put it back in!If you were in NY i would let you try it out but its a long drive for you!LOL.Im sure you will meet some Z members that would be willing to let you test it!Good luck!

·
Registered
11,992 Posts
Looking to meet other MOPARS friends in Charlotte. Maybe meeting someone with a diablo predator sport tuner and make a deal in maybe renting yours to help me boost horse power. Im old school and don't know about these new cars.
I don't see what year your car is, but if it is 2010 or older you can probably find a good deal on a used DSP U7136 for sale. Check the for sale area here on the Z. You may be able to find a smokin' deal on a new one also now that there is no tuner for '11 and newer.

·
What's Old is New Again!
33,879 Posts
I have a used(not abused) U7136 from my 2007 Magnum 3.5L. Unfortunately, I was not able to "unmarry" it when I traded in my Maggie. I have heard that if you call Diablo, they will give you a code to do that(at a fee, dunno how much). I would be willing to let it go as it sets for $100.00 plus shipping from 22657. Thanks for consideration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts