Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little more than a week old...so proud. :)
I'm looking for instructions / help. I want to remove the panel under the steering column, behind the pedals.. I see the 2 little plastic "plugs","pins" or whatever they are called. Are these the only 2 things I need to remove to access the area behind the panel? And do they just pull out? I see nothing about this panel in the manual.
Thanks.
-Lee

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from South West Florida!! Congrats on your new GT! Someone will chime in here shortly and answer your question.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
8,922 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Illinois! .....Sorry, can't help with your panel question, never needed to remove mine. Very satisfied the way it is. :p

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
52,879 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,096 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the forum from SW South Dakota!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Hello and welcome to the brotherhood of muscle, go Bucks. I believe Workplaydrive has a video on youtube that deals with this.

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix!

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Hello and welcome from Montreal,Quebec. Don't be shy, post some pics, we all love to see the beautiful Octane red.

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Welcome from Eagle River Alaska!

·
Premium Member
12,477 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Welcome from NEPA!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
A little more than a week old...so proud. :)
I'm looking for instructions / help. I want to remove the panel under the steering column, behind the pedals.. I see the 2 little plastic "plugs","pins" or whatever they are called. Are these the only 2 things I need to remove to access the area behind the panel? And do they just pull out? I see nothing about this panel in the manual.
Thanks.
-Lee
If this has to do with the installation of the Pedal commander(or something similar), it may be a good idea to search for that subject where there is much talk about that subject.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Duplicate Post-

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Pennsylvania! Great looking ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats on the new GT! You'll love it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts