Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys my name is Wulf and I have a 540hp Ripp Supercharged V6 with 453hp to the wheels if you have questions about supercharging you vehicle check out my youtube ,i have build videos and videos showing off the cars performance my 0 to 60 might surprise you haha

Like, Comment and Subscribe
=======================

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,591 Posts
Welcome from AZ..

Reactions: Riding With Wulf

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,858 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us... You are making some serious power. I am 510 RWHP with my supercharged 5.7...

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!
thanks boss happy to be here! look forward to learning a lot from the people here and helping when i can

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
a supercharged 5.7 thats super rare i bet it sounds like a monster
Thanks but not really it was quite the rage back in the day before Scat Packs hit the streets...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome from RI. Will be checking out your Youtube!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger RT Scat Pack
1,383 Posts
Welcome! Great looking and sounding car. Glad to see the AWD and the V6 getting some serious attention - awesome platform!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts