Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to all. I have been a long time lurker and first time poster of this forum. I would like to introduce myself as a pround new owener of a 2010 STR8 Torred Mr. Norm's Super Cuda serial number 0001. It has 6,400 miles on it and is awesome to drive. It is now resting in my garage, but I keep going out and looking at it becuase I think it is not real. Call me crazy! LOL. I have attached some pictures. I'm now in the progress of finding out the history of the car. I know that it was built by the boys at Fairfield Dodge in Muncy, and that the car has not gone out of the region. If anyone has any connections with some people that can help with this, I would really appreciate it. I hope to be a long time member and poster of this board.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,702 Posts
Congrats and welcome from AZ.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J. Oilslick, who is an active member here knows the people at Fairfield very well might be able to help you with this.

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,702 Posts
Welcome from north N.J. Oilslick, who is an active member here knows the people at Fairfield very well might be able to help you with this.
What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! She's a beauty!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Saskatchewan, Canada! Glad you could join us. Thanks for sharing pics of your sweet ride! :smileup:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome from central PA, congrats on your new ride. I've delt with Fairfield before and they are a great bunch of car guys.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Jax, FL. Great to have you here. Sweet ride. If you're interested in getting it out on the the road please check out the threads on 2014 Meet in the Mountains, June 6-10 in gatlinburg, TN. Great show, Great cars and Great people. Hope to see you there!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.!!!! Awesome Norm's car!!!! Enjoy the site!!! PM me if you need some contacts.
:wavey:

·
" HOME OF THE HOT ONES "
24 Posts
Yes Fairfield Built.

That car was the first Cuda Package #001 in the counry offered from Mr.Norms when he launched his whole program. There were only two dealers at the time us (Fairfield) and my good buddy John at Bozak. The package consisted of stripes, Katskin leather interior,and the Cuda front and rear panels. But... I had to add alot more stuff. Like ARH headers, Mopar cat-back, Mopar coilover suspension,Mopar CAI, SRT chrome wheels, SHAKER hood, and one stiff tune on a Trinity. It is one hell of a car. One of my favorite builds. I have some pics of the car from a few years back. Your welcome to stop by the garage anytime to talk to Troy, Chris and myself. Iam glad it stayed local and have fun with it. Thanks Steve

1 - 20 of 30 Posts