Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2015 Challenger looks sweet,but what the hell happened to the Charger?It looks like a stretched out Dart!:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Yea, I was over on the Charger forum and the owners are not happy, Most say they will trade to a Challenger.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
What a shame, I personally likes the last few years of the Charger. Thought they looked VERY aggressive and tough. Now, oh brother, they look like a hot steamy loaf! Total POS! Could be the beginning of the end...

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Terrible. What a shame. Let's round off all the character lines and make it look like a Honda - what a crock. Come on guys! Look at it next to the Challenger. Even though the Challenger has been rounded just a bit, it still has it's styling character. The Charger looked fine the last few years now it sucks.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
I kinda like it
What a shame, I personally likes the last few years of the Charger. Thought they looked VERY aggressive and tough. Now, oh brother, they look like a hot steamy loaf! Total POS! Could be the beginning of the end...
Terrible. What a shame. Let's round off all the character lines and make it look like a Honda - what a crock. Come on guys! Look at it next to the Challenger. Even though the Challenger has been rounded just a bit, it still has it's styling character. The Charger looked fine the last few years now it sucks.
Couldn't but help notice the strongest opinions are coming from you Hemi Orange fellas. I'm wondering if it's because most of the photos of the new Charger show it as Hemi Orange?

FWIW, I'm no fan of the Dartger myself.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
HUH? I have no interest in the Charger any longer either way. And besides, that color is NOT Hemi Orange. Not sure which red it is, but definitely not HO!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
The only interest we had in the Charger was last Sept when we went to the dealer. We did go there with the intention of buying a 2014 Charger R/T, possibly a Super Bee. One ride in the Challenger first however and that was it. We didn't even end up driving the Charger once we all agreed that we could deal with the 2-door. Our Son agreed to get in and out of the back "with no complaining" and that was it for us. Never looked back!

·
Registered
250 Posts
2015 Charger: Overgrown Dart or mini Durango?
Honestly, I don't hate it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts