Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a Chrysler dealer to have my van checked and ended up buying my GF a new Journey. Then I spotted the Challenger line-up, they had several but the "metalflake" red one caught my eye. Needless to say I couldn't get it out of my head so a few days later I bought it. I had musclecars back in the day, 69 Nova SS396 and a 68 Roadrunner but these new retro musclecars get way better mileage and the fit and finish are much better. I am averaging 22 MPG so far, not too shabby but I was used to my 34 MPG Cobalt. Ah well, only live once. This Challenger has less than 4K miles and when I tromp on it the motor stumbles before it really moves out, back to dealer I guess. I was going to buy a new Mustang but heard stories about them plus I didn't like the style.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

I moved your introduction to it's own thread so you could get a proper ChallengerForumZ Welcome!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, congrats on your new ride! :smileup:

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,761 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
I am averaging 22 MPG so far, not too shabby but I was used to my 34 MPG Cobalt.
Keep track of the number of times strangers will go out of their way next week to compliment your new Challenger with how many times you received compliments on your Cobalt in all of the time you owned it, and the whole mileage thing will become a non-issue! :smileup:

Welcome to the Z!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts