Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. New guy from Ohio here. Been reading the forums for the last week or so and finally got around to making an introductory post.

About a month ago I picked up a 2011 blackberry pearl SE Rallye for my wife. She has been ogling them for a while now. Ever since we got it, I've been obsessed. Fortunately, since it is "her" car, I can't get into too much trouble for spending time and money on it. Now I just have to figure out how to take care of and modify it. I have always been a 4x4/ Jeep guy. They got washed when it rained. So far, this one hasn't seen rain since we got it. In fact I think I have washed this car more in the last month than all previous vehicles combined.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! Sounds like wifey has the best of both worlds.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,702 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello, all I'm from Florida and have a Awesome Challenger Shaker #0972 her name is Bad Girl !! Loving this car ... Hoping to make some great memories with this car and maybe make some new friends...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes. These cars must be super addictive! My 18 year old son who is leaving for Basic training just came home with a 2014 Rallye RL that be was test driving. Says when he gets back in 6 months (National Guard) he is going to use his enlistment bonus to get one.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome back to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio! Have fun with that car. If you are near Central Oh or somewhere near the Cleveland area we have two different groups that get together on a regular basis if you are interested in that type of thing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats, I cant wait until I finally get one, I did find a 2012 Yellow Jacket with 8000 on it, and it was under 37,xxx I was going to go for it , I then looked at ot gain and it was a AT, I need that 6 speed, I love it in my WS6....I can only think how it would be in a SRT8

1 - 20 of 23 Posts