Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I picked up my 2015 Challenger Scat Pack in awesome Sublime green on October 16th. I've loved every minute of owning it. The only options I added was the 8 speed auto, Sound Group II, and the Scat Pack Appearance Package. The Challenger is tucked in tightly in the garage until the spring. I was able to take it out on a 60 degree day here last week (before we got 14 inches of snow) and had a blast take my two daughters out for a spin.

Our family is a MOPAR or No car family. My wife drives a 14 Durango Limited AWD, I just traded in my 2013 Charger AWD RT, for another RT...my 2015 Grand Caravan RT in Deep Cherry Pearlcoat metallic. That was the compromise for the Scat Pack, so I think it was a fair deal. Plus, our youngest daughter is on a competitive cheer team and we travel all over the border states and the Charger's interior was taking a beating. That back seat plastic on the back of front seat is so delicate and easily scratched.

I am working on some appearance mods currently. Added custom front floor mats with sublime thread with old old school Challenger script and Scat Pack rear license plate frame. I am working with a graphics provider on designing a custom hood intake stripe kit to set off the front of the car with some black.
Looking to get know other Challenger owners and MOPAR fans. Especially here in Iowa.

The wife and I drove from Iowa to Dallas to attend the Dodge Rocks event at the Gas Monkey Live. The Scat has 2,200 miles on it since October and 1,800 were put on during that trip to Dallas.

Spring can't come soon enough for me!! Here are a few pics.

Attachments

· Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
61,311 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

· Registered
571 Posts
Welcome from Cedar Rapids!

Do you know Rob Folden from over that way (Ankeny, I think)? He has a Scat Pack, too, of a silverish color similar to my R/T.

· Registered
25 Posts
Welcome, from a newbie myself. These guys are very welcoming! Congrats on your new girl! I love mine! Always looking for an excuse to run in town for something or nothing just to play.
Cheers!

· Seeing red
14,196 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

· Premium Member
38,992 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.