Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
No more than a week ago I just purchased the new love of my life! 2012 Blue Streak Pearl Challenger SXT. Now being as I'm full-time working and a full-time student barely getting by, it breaks my heart I couldn't afford the original Chally I had my eyes on. The 6-speed RT trim. Test drove a 2014 Metallic Black RT with just under 20 miles on it. Soon I discovered my wallet wasn't agreeing with this beauty. Unfortunately I had to settle my losses and pick up the base SXT model with the auto trans. IMO all Challengers should come at least with a V8. Can't win them all. All in all however I'm absolutely thrilled with the car I walked off the lot with! Love at first sight. So without further stalling allow me to introduce the reason my girlfriend will not be getting as much attention as she has been.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
RELIVN
301 Posts
Welcome from another Marylander. Enjoy the forum and your ride.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! Cool pictures!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the ForumZ from Alabama!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome.... It took me 15 months to trade in my 2012 V6 for the 2014 100 Anniversary V8 RT. HUGE difference in power :) I was in love with my V6 and the V8 just put me over the moon. I also am in Maryland maybe Ill see you on the road.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,729 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts