Registered
33 Posts
Fugly wheels tho!
(On the cars with the new colors!)

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,743 Posts
Nice. Going in a couple days. Thanks for posting
Dave, could you check out the Sinamon Stick for me? I am planning on an upgrade and leaning toward that color! See if you think there is much difference in that and toxic orange. And of course you can take some pics! Looks to have the pearl in the paint, which I like!

·
25,743 Posts
Fugly wheels tho!
(On the cars with the new colors!)
I would agree with you, I think a darker color (black) would look better with the Sinamon Stick.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
I have to say I'm a big fan of the painted shaker assembly...that's the way they all should have been done from the get-go. Either painted or that metallic silver textured finish that they used on the original cars back in the day.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice pics ! I think what makes these colors seem so eye catching is the wheels not being all black . Think about it . Pretty nuch all cars have black rims nowadays .Back in the day all you had was factory hubcaps or old school 5 spoke Cragar rims ! I like the look ! Gives me some ideas !

·
25,743 Posts
Those are all new colors. Really those wheels on the sinnamon stick car are God awful though. The other two are fine.
Agree with everything you said!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
The side view of the Gold Rush color reminds me of an avocado.....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
The side view of the Gold Rush color reminds me of an avocado.....
That could be just the indoor lighting and the reflections in there. They certainly don't seem accurate. I've seen Frostbite up close outdoors and it seems different too.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Still makes no sense to me why Dodge isn't going to offer Gold Rush on regular (non-50th) Challengers later in the year. The other two new colors are going to be offered, so why not gold?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The indoor lighting does throw the colors off a bit, but to my eye, the Sinnamon Stick looked a few shades darker than Toxic Orange. The Frostbite Blue look slightly "bluer" than B5 (maybe less green?) and the Gold Rush was greenish. Too bad Hellraisin wasn't there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts