Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice pix! Thanks for posting them. I cannot see any difference between B5 Blue and Frostbite Blue, however. I'd like to see the two colors side-by-side. Rim selections are... interesting. I'm glad they brought back that copper-like color, "Sinnamon Stick." It's pretty unique. The Gold Rush looks pretty green to me in one photo. Might be the lighting, or perhaps it's one of those colors that shift.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice pix! Thanks for posting them. I cannot see any difference between B5 Blue and Frostbite Blue, however. I'd like to see the two colors side-by-side. Rim selections are... interesting. I'm glad they brought back that copper-like color, "Sinnamon Stick." It's pretty unique. The Gold Rush looks pretty green to me in one photo. Might be the lighting, or perhaps it's one of those colors that shift.
You can see the color better on YouTube videos.
here one

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
I noticed the Sinnamon Stick had the 50th emblem on the back - is the color only available for the anniversary edition?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yeah danno, that gold does look like it has some green in it in the pics. I did another search and found a few challengers with the brass monkey wheels and one of them has the red interior so it looks like it is just the wheels now instead of a package, which is good news. So now I'm thinking SS, mango, octane or F8 with the brass monkey wheels and the tan interior. I still like the look of the wide body, but thinking it might be overkill for my situation.

·
Registered
304 Posts
The color matching shaker is okay but I don't like the black hood and roof. If the hood is black then the shaker should be black like the '70 T/A. Or better yet, use the same style of scoop like the T/A. A little black goes a long way with me.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
I noticed the Sinnamon Stick had the 50th emblem on the back - is the color only available for the anniversary edition?
I believe the new colors are what they call "late availability" items...a fancy way of saying they'll arrive later in the year. Torque News infers that they will be regular production options and not just for the actual limited 50th Anniversary cars. If I remember correctly, in the past the special colors have arrive in the Spring / early Summer time frame. It could be that they want to work those colors over the 50th Anniversary run first and then move those colors into regular production...just a wild guess. Dodge can be such a mystery with things sometimes. ;)

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,743 Posts
I believe the new colors are what they call "late availability" items...a fancy way of saying they'll arrive later in the year. Torque News infers that they will be regular production options and not just for the actual limited 50th Anniversary cars. If I remember correctly, in the past the special colors have arrive in the Spring / early Summer time frame. It could be that they want to work those colors over the 50th Anniversary run first and then move those colors into regular production...just a wild guess. Dodge can be such a mystery with things sometimes. ;)
No Kidding!!!!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I think it's the pearl flakes in the gold giving off that greenish hue.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think I remember reading 70 per color.
From what I understand, all the colors are going to be available later in the year on the regular trims except for gold rush. I'm still shocked at how slow Dodge is with their build and price not being correct yet and colors coming out so late in the year. For comparison, Chevy is already talking about deadlines for ordering a 2020 Camaro next month and Ford has announced new colors for the 2021 Mustang already...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Give me a wide body 50th Anniversary Shaker in plum crazy and I'd be a very happy camper. Though I do prefer the black wheels on my T/A 392 with the purple/black color schemed car.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts