Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my mail and Dodge had a nice big brochure in the mail. They were giving incentives on the 2014 Models, a nice photo of the new 2015 Challenger/Chargers, and some Dodge apparel celebrating their 100 anniversary. They had great pictures of the 100 anniversary models too! Very nice brochure. Did anyone else get these? I may order one of the T-Shirts.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I have not received one as of yesterday. I will need to check the mail today. Is there a $500 rebate on the Hellcat ?

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Mine has a "$1000 Bonus Cash Allowance in addition to most current public incentives". "Excludes Dart SE, all SRT and Viper models".....
I'm guessing the $1000 off won't make or break anyone's ability to buy a Hellcat.... If you need to ask how much you can't afford it.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My package offers a $500 bonus on the 2014 models. No info at all on the Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Nothing in the mail yet for me!:4-dontknow:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,578 Posts

·
Administrator
53,578 Posts
I didn't get one either, I think they still love us though, if we would buy a new one then they would really love us. not me, well not now anyway
Same here, not for a few years anyway.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Would be nice if that mail brochure had a typo in it and instead of $1000 off they said $10,000 off any new SRT Hellcat...... just dreamin....

·
Administrator
53,578 Posts
Nope, me either. I think they're like the Seinfeld "soup nazi" with me...
"No brochure for you!!"
LMAO, great one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileup:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,732 Posts
Just picked up my mail and Dodge had a nice big brochure in the mail. They were giving incentives on the 2014 Models, a nice photo of the new 2015 Challenger/Chargers, and some Dodge apparel celebrating their 100 anniversary. They had great pictures of the 100 anniversary models too! Very nice brochure. Did anyone else get these? I may order one of the T-Shirts.
Got the same mailing, Susie...Actually I meant to take it to Carlisle in case I saw Ralph Gilles to get him to sign it. It's a pretty sharp package.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Like some of the others with older Challengers, I haven't seen this brochure in the mail yet. In fact, I haven't had any snail mail from them in quite a while. I get emails just about every month.

·
Business
21,283 Posts
I got mine Friday, still laying on the kitchen table. Really like the high octane red.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Got a Dart brochure a few days ago (my daughter might be interested in that), but nothing else yet.
Looking forward to starting the next round of "Challenger memorabilia" for the new Hellcat folder with a new brochure. New gear is always cool too!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
My Dodge brochure arrived in the mailbox yesterday. Is it illegal to own two Challengers at the same time. A PCP and a Sublime Hellcat ?

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No way Tiki! Of course don't wait too long, the government might think of that! Sure would be a nice avatar by your name!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts