Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From last month. Managed to get one quick pull after the latest revision to my tune. The dyno computer was acting up and the printer wouldn't work but I was able to get a quick pic of the dyno screen right before it reset. Because the dyno was being cranky, I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I thought it would be fun to post it anyway. The butt dyno confirms that Josh unlocked some more power, plus the car broke the tires loose when it hit 3rd, something it's NEVER done before!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you changed rocker arms from the originals? If not you better keep an eye and ear out for ticking.
Yea, they're still stock. Due to a shifting problem the reared its ugly head after raising the red-line to 7K RPMs in all gears, I'm having Josh dial back the red-lines to 6800 RPMs. That should help, plus I have a growing savings account for a few more, minor mods this summer. :D

·
Administrator
45,237 Posts
Yea, they're still stock. Due to a shifting problem the reared its ugly head after raising the red-line to 7K RPMs in all gears, I'm having Josh dial back the red-lines to 6800 RPMs. That should help, plus I have a growing savings account for a few more, minor mods this summer. :D
Well the rockers in my 3.6 are starting to fail and apparently it is pretty common and when they fail they can take out the camshafts so you might make it a thing to do soon. From what I have read there are some with defective hardened needle bearings and looks like from 2011 to 2014 are the most affected. And mine is a 2011.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts