Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been thinking a long time about the exhaust. On April 30th I pulled the trigger. I took my car to HHP in Delaware and had them install Magnaflow direct fit high flow Cats, Magnaflow competition stainless cat back exhaust system, change the thermostat then performed Diablosport Trinity programing tune and Dyno. See the chart below. I really wanted headers but was advised against it unless I was running a Supercharger, cam and head work.

I must say I was on pins and needled when the owner put my car on the dyno hearing that engine wind up. I am very pleased with the sound and added performance. The car even runs cooler then it did before. Truly amazing what new school technology can do.

I get a lot of compliments about the car in and the sound. Now people are asking me to light up the wheels. I smile and drive on.I don’t think my neighbors are to thrilled when I start my car at 4:30 in the morning.

Attachments

·
12,990 Posts
Congrats on the upgrades, your dyno numbers look real good.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Very good numbers! :rep:

Max Power: 463
Max Torque: 456

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
Congratulations! Very good numbers!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What other mods have you done to the engine?
Just a couple dress up items under the hood from Billet Technology. I did order a Speedlogix Arched 2-point Rear Shock Tower Brace a month ago but has not shipped yet. I went that route to keep free space in the trunk. Nothing more this year, planning on moving. My wish list is to replace all cast engine components with forged components, cam, head work, twin screw supercharger, headers, replace front and rear suspension bushings etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts