Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I apologize if my user name is kinda lame...I just feel it fits me perfectly at this current time for I am a new dodge owner and new to the forum as well. I hope to learn much from the wealth of knowledge and experience I now have at my disposal. Thanks for having me aboard. :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,639 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the warm welcome !!! I hope to gain a few tips and tricks from the members to get the most out of my 2014 Challenger, 100 year anniversary edition with a 3.6L V6 (I couldn't afford the Hemi, but I am proud nonetheless). I just had tint applied and ordered my K&N CAI. ..looking into the most optimal choice of performance exhaust for an upgrade...any suggestions?

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,639 Posts
I appreciate the warm welcome !!! I hope to gain a few tips and tricks from the members to get the most out of my 2014 Challenger, 100 year anniversary edition with a 3.6L V6 (I couldn't afford the Hemi, but I am proud nonetheless). I just had tint applied and ordered my K&N CAI. ..looking into the most optimal choice of performance exhaust for an upgrade...any suggestions?
The 3.6 is a great engine we have a Charger with it. As far as exhaust I have not done anything. I really have not found one that I like the sound of. Check the Pentastar 3.6 section of the forum you will find a lot of examples and opinions.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! Have fun browsing the forum :smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would have gone with a V6 too, except I got a good deal on a used R/T

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! Any Challenger should bring pride to its owner.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts