2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

Reactions: WICU

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, and happy to be among friends. Will try to help when I am able.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
809 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood from Jacksonville, Florida

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,508 Posts
Welcome to Challenger ForumZ from Tampa, Florida and also Tampa Bay area congratulations on the new Challenger.
Hopefully soon we do a get together for Lunch or Dinner with other ForumZ Florida & Tampa Bay Members.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SXT, Frostbite color, Driver Convience Pkg, Navigation and Sunroof.
113 Posts
Welcome from The Villages, Florida...............

Jim..........

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Always enjoy seeing someone else's black Challenger :cool:. What other options does your car have

Welcome from Iowa.
I have debadged her, added a throttle body spacer, a JTL Catch can, Kooks long tube headers w/ catted pipes. The sound is great, performance jump is noticeable, but I keep getting P0240 and P0230 codes, ( cat or O2 sensors) trying to reach Kooks ( who say I should get a tune but don't say it on the website prior to the purchase) and Diablosport, who don't answer the phone. Other than not comfortable driving with codes popping up, I love the car. My wife is jealous that I spend so much time with the Chally. I won't buy another black car though, too much time obsessing over the tree sap (and I garage park it). Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
809 Posts
Hi Wizard, we are on the other side of town in Bradenton. I forgot to add the Catch can in my profile. Thanks!
Cool. I love the West Coast. I get to spend a decent amount of time a little North of you in Treasure Island.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ahhhh, yes..........I see the complete de-badging. Do you have a Scat Pack???

I give you high marks for going with Pitch Black (which explains your wife's feelings). I hope she enjoys quality time with you in the garage.......and on the road.....and anywhere else you two go!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ahhhh, yes..........I see the complete de-badging. Do you have a Scat Pack???

I give you high marks for going with Pitch Black (which explains your wife's feelings). I hope she enjoys quality time with you in the garage.......and on the road.....and anywhere else you two go!!!
Yes, she (her, the car) is a Scat. With the new headers, she has a loud deep voice and packs a punch. Much like the real wife.lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Gonna have to do some bobbing-n-weaving with your wife.

Your other "her", a lotta right foot and head swivels keeps you the master of your plan.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts