Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! This is my first Challenger. I bought it with 2100 miles on the clock the middle of July and have it up to 7700 now. It’s a 2021 Challenger Scat Pack, Wide Body, Shaker in Tor-red with the 6speed. The pic is from a local show I entered it in
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
welcome from south florida. congrats, nice ride!

·
Registered
39 Posts
There's nothing like a SHAKER!!! And a Widebody..........puts you in rarified air.

Enjoy and welcome from Iowa.

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
332 Posts
Hi guys! This is my first Challenger. I bought it with 2100 miles on the clock the middle of July and have it up to 7700 now. It’s a 2021 Challenger Scat Pack, Wide Body, Shaker in Tor-red with the 6speed. The pic is from a local show I entered it in View attachment 286468
WOW !! 5600 miles in less than 2 months, you must really like it. Congrats. and welcome from the Grand Canyon State

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
809 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood from Jacksonville, Florida.

Sounds like you took the idea of "they're meant to be driven" to heart.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Welcome from the grear state of Eastern Oregon

·
Registered
77 Posts
welcome, i have almost the same car,make sure to get some ppf on her, the widebody's throw rocks and chip paint like no other.
i have the front clip and all the flairs done and swaim rock guards along with zl1 side splitters and at 1500 mi i can see a few nicks in the rear flair ppf, may need to have it redone every 2-3 years.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,333 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,117 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice car.You know you could have gotten more red for only a dollar more? I had a red motorcycle once and folks loved to tell me this.lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I’m going to give the Challenger a break for a week or two and take time to ceramic coat it. Then I’ll try to find someone to put the ppf on it before I drive it a lot more. It already has a few small chips on it. The miles are mainly from driving it from Oxford, MS to Springfield, GA. We had a few small things to get handled after moving from MS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts