Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and thought i would share with you the wrap I just took off after a few months. I get a little bored and change it up a couple times a year. Fun little hobby. And glad to be apart of this community.
Btw. Always had imports until I bought this. Ill never go back. Absolutely the most fun and well designed car I’ve owned. Love it!

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,848 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Reactions: DougInJax

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,025 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
54,365 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Premium Member
12,605 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us..

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
710 Posts
This is my first post and thought i would share with you the wrap I just took off after a few months. I get a little bored and change it up a couple times a year. Fun little hobby. And glad to be apart of this community.
Btw. Always had imports until I bought this. Ill never go back. Absolutely the most fun and well designed car I’ve owned. Love it!
Welcome to the neighborhood from Jacksonville, Florida.

Presuming you're in Jacksonville, FL and not IL, NC, AL, or one of the many other Jacksonvilles .... come out and join the Jacksonville Area Mopar group at "Caffeine & Gasoline" at the Orange Park Mall this Saturday from 7am to 10am.

·
Registered
991 Posts

Presuming you're in Jacksonville, FL and not IL, NC, AL, or one of the many other Jacksonvilles .... come out and join the Jacksonville Area Mopar group at "Caffeine & Gasoline" at the Orange Park Mall this Saturday from 7am to 10am.
Orlando sucks. :(

·
Registered
991 Posts
Welcome! Now, if anyone gives you a hard time about making inquiries, expressing ideas and making modifications, simply refer them to the Challenger Forumz mission statement:

"A forum community dedicated to all Dodge Challenger owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, Hemi Mopar power, power-adders, and more!"

:)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
28,093 Posts
Greetings from the Conch Republic!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

hi. Yes. Jacksonville FL. When do you guys meet up again? Is it always in orange park? Def want to check it out.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
710 Posts
hi. Yes. Jacksonville FL. When do you guys meet up again? Is it always in orange park? Def want to check it out.
JAM doesn't have many meetings other than seeing each other at events.

There is a Cruise-In or Car Show every weekend where a number of JAM members show up. This week a bunch of the folks are attending the "Cruisin' For Cancer" car show at the Southern Social Whiskey Bar in Middleburg from 11am-4pm. I have other plans so I'll pass on this one.

Weekly Cruise In Schedule
1st Saturday - Caffeine & Gasoline at Orange Park Mall - 7am-10am
2nd Saturday - Aw Shucks on St. Augustine Road near San Jose Blvd - 10am-2pm
3rd Saturday - PDQ on SR13 in Julington Creek - 3pm-7pm
4th Saturday - Main Street Cruise in Springfield

Here are the regular Cruise-Ins around the area. Follow the group on Facebook to see where folks are heading any particular weekend.

C8FAC579-D794-469A-B880-1DBC92280B30.jpeg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts