Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of a 2014 R/T Challenger. My first V8 in about 15 years LOL. Been browsing the forums a bit and all the mods are awesome. Wish I had the abilities to do any of them but my know how is zilch and will have to pay for anything to be done do it. Everyones car looks spectacular!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C., Glad to have you with us !!! :wavey:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank You

Thanks for the great welcoming from everyone. I see a couple people from Florida :) Sarasota area here and right now took the day off work to enjoy the weather. Sorry for all you Northerners :-(.

·
Registered
249 Posts
New owner of a 2014 R/T Challenger. My first V8 in about 15 years LOL. Been browsing the forums a bit and all the mods are awesome. Wish I had the abilities to do any of them but my know how is zilch and will have to pay for anything to be done do it. Everyones car looks spectacular!
Welcome to the Z..Im like you with a new 2014 R/T six speed..Im also in South Florida...Hollywood!!...

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome to the Z and congrats on the new ride.

you'll find lots of ideas and support on any mod you can imagine...and then some!!! Enjoy

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,977 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Key West! Where in So Fla are you? Enjoy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sarasota

Nice to see lots of people from South Florida!! I am 30 minutes south of Sarasota. Hopefully get some pictures up soon. Not much done to it other than a new stereo system and some HID's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts