Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whatsup guys! I'm really glad to find this forum. I'm 33 years old from Malmö, Sweden. This is my first Challenger that i bought 2 weeks ago.
I fell in love with this type of car on my recent vacation in California 2 years ago, we got a 2018 charger R/T as rental for almost 3 weeks. Goood times!
So now i got myself this really cool Challenger. 87.000 miles for the moment. Good to be here, have a nice day!

View attachment 287963
Welcome from the great state of Minnesota !!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Whatsup guys! I'm really glad to find this forum. I'm 33 years old from Malmö, Sweden. This is my first Challenger that i bought 2 weeks ago.
I fell in love with this type of car on my recent vacation in California 2 years ago, we got a 2018 charger R/T as rental for almost 3 weeks. Goood times!
So now i got myself this really cool Challenger. 87.000 miles for the moment. Good to be here, have a nice day!

How come you get to park there when everyone else is in the street?
View attachment 287963

·
Registered
7 Posts

View attachment 287963
Welcome from Tennessee! Car looks great! Congratulations on the purchase!

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger 2009 R/T
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks for all nice replies, feeling very welcome. I'm aking time now to look trough the forum. I'ts a lot lol

·
Registered
40 Posts

View attachment 287963
WOW.. I didn't know you could get a Challenger in Sweden. Bet that car will turn a lot of heads.. Keep it locked up .hehehe

·
Premium Member
2012 Challenger R/T Classic 5.7L,Kook LT,Borla ATAK,Comp 270 cam,Hellcat valve train,AiraidCAI
368 Posts
Welcome from the Grand Canyon State. Your handle does raise some eyebrows. Care to share the story behind it ? It was a common attitude back in the 60's

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
WOW.. I didn't know you could get a Challenger in Sweden. Bet that car will turn a lot of heads.. Keep it locked up .hehehe
Oh yes, according to car.info there is approximately 1000 Challenger-owners of the third gen (2008) and forward in Sweden. But still, it's a very unusual car so YES it's turning a lot of heads :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Welcome from the Grand Canyon State. Your handle does raise some eyebrows. Care to share the story behind it ? It was a common attitude back in the 60's
I guess you're asking about my nickname since you're referring to the 60's :) (sorry my english isn't 100%)
I'm only 33 years old so i don't have any hate for hippies. The name hippiekiller is taken from an episode of "The Osbournes" where Ozzy is walking around in the kitchen with a black tshirt that says "HIPPIEKILLER". I was 14 at the moment and thought it was so cool and since then i have that nickname everywhere. SImple as that! No hate here, just love

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Thanks for all nice replies, feeling very welcome. I'm aking time now to look trough the forum. I'ts a lot lol
There are many, many topics to read about here on the Z! At the bottom of each page there are suggested sites to visit. Some are very old yet they hold much info that is quite enlightening and entertaining as well. It could take very long time to go through them. Also you will develop a lot of questions that you can create new threads to have folks here comment on!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Hippiekiller
21 - 31 of 31 Posts